Friday, July 07, 2006

Arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm so mad at Wachovia Bank right now I can hardly contain myself. I can't believe these idiot s pulled a stunt like this. qwueib2218u21yjgdihjnkfegjondlefypw;aopuo;qhpuj;h

Ok Ok BREATHE!!! I'm going to do like JJ and let Jesus take the wheel...

My main bank is wachovia. Since it's the one my school patronizes, they have a branch and ATMS all over campus making my life a little easier. I have a savings and checking account with them. When I opened an account with these people, they told me I had free overdraft protection, meaning if I overdrew from my checkings, they'll pull the money from the savings at no charge. So a couple of days ago I made 2 big purchases that drained a lot of kudi from my checking account. By my calculations, there should have still been enough money in there to keep me from taking out of my saving account. Only to find out that the pedicure people from friday afternoon, hadn't taken their money and neither had a couple of other expenses I made that day been registered. So when I checked my account balance on monday, it wasn't reflective of the real monetary value. Finally, all these people took their money and my checking started going into red, and instead of the people at wachovia to take money from my savings (like they said they would do for free), they just sat there and let the money withdraw. So apparently I had made abt 7 transactions at Walmart over the course of last week, none of which cost more that 10 bucks each (Super-Walmart is across from my job, I can't resist the urge to go in and buy something) and these IDIOTS at Wachovia have the gall to charge me a whopping $210 as unavailable funds fee. Can you imagine my horror when I checked my balance just now and saw it was negative, while there is still money sitting in my savings account!

I am so LIVID! Ok, I know it's my fault for not balancing my checking account and monitoring my account activities but they were the ones who said they will take money from my savings at no extra charge if my checkings was overdrawn. I mean wtf!? These people should not play with me. There is no way in this world I'm coughing up $210 for Wachovia. Banks are so evil, I'm sure when I go and halla for the lady at the bank tommorow, she'll come up with one cock and bull story but I no go gree! This is money we are talking about, money I WORKED FOR for once in my life. Read my lips, WACHOVIA SUCKS and I'm definitely changing banks asap.

4 comments:

Samsoona said...

wellsfargo used to do the same crap ALL the time... left them went to Bank of America, now i'm going to change to Washington Mutual :)... Hahahahah i found u... small small we're all abandoning xanga... its fate abi :)

P.S: this is Precious

Anonymous said...

breathe girl!!!dont let me start with naija banks...

Biodun said...

girl, u know u are entitled to one free overdraft a year with Wachovia right. Also u need 2 argue ur case well, n am sure they will drop all those overdraft fees. I have been in such a situation n they removed it sharp sharp, just got 2 let them know ur not playing, u had money in ur savings so it shouldn't b an issue. You can call the 800 number 2 rectify it to.

NaijaBloke said...

I feel u o,that was the same thing this stupid people @ compass bank did to me o.I actually only use the bank to pay some of my bills and miscalculated one time,can u imagine being charged $30 for a $5 purchase,omo they almost call 5 0 when I stormed the bank the following monday o.At the end of the day they credited $100 back out of $120.Which was OK by me.

No take am easy with dem @ all.Anyway like ur blog,will be back and u can also visit by blog